What We're About
Missions.Me organizes innovative international outreaches. Whether it is introducing a street orphan to their new home, leading thousands in a prayer of salvation, offering medical relief to the suffering, or hosting large missions teams across the world, Missions.Me connects willing hearts to the vast harvest by pushing the limits of traditional missions and delivering high-impact ministry to cities and nations across the globe.
Dominic Russo is a speaker, a humanitarian, and an innovator in international missions. At the young age of 20, Dominic founded Missions.Me and began organizing strategic outreach campaigns in cities across Latin America. These multifaceted campaigns include hundreds of missionary volunteers, large-scale relief projects, and collaborative partnerships with local political and religious leaders. In 2011, Dominic launched the “1Nation1Day” initiative in Honduras – a project that has attracted the largest foreign missions team in history and was officially declared a national holiday by the Honduran President. Dominic authored the book Do Not Say I Am Too Young to motivate people to seize their destiny regardless of their age. Dominic's story reverberates with inspiration and stirs hearts to dream of a life fully dedicated to impacting people. In 2010, Dominic's wife Lindsay founded Angel House - an organization that has provided 34 permanent rescue homes for nearly 1,000 abandoned street children and orphans in Asia. Together, they reside in Rochester, Michigan with their son Mason.
Visit www.dominicrusso.com for more information on Dominic.
Visit www.angelhouse.me for more information on Lindsay.
Since 2004, Missions.Me has successfully hosted thousands of young people on life-transforming missions experiences. Missions.Me has successfully organized large scale outreaches in the following cities and nations:
2004 Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
2005 Iquitos, Peru
2005 Leon, Nicaragua
2005 Cusco, Peru
2006 Belo Horizonte, Brazil
2006 Azua, Dominican Republic
2006 Cap Haitien, Haiti
2007 Escuintla, Guatemala
2007 El Progreso, Honduras
2008 Shillong, India
2008 Barahona, Dominican Republic
2008 Puerto Cortes, Honduras
2008 Santa Cruz, Bolivia
2009 Managua, Nicaragua
2009 Petionville, Haiti
2010 Kurnool, India
2010 San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
2010 Lima, Peru
2010 Warangal, India
2011 Meteti, Panama
2011 Andra Pradesh, India
2011 Lima, Peru
2011 Amazon River, Peru
2011 Croix-de-Bouquet, Haiti
2011 Bhimavaram, India
2012 Buriram, Thailand
2012 La Ceiba, Honduras
What We Believe
- The Bible to be the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
- That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
- That Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
- That every follower of Christ has a mandate to go into all the world and proclaim the Gospel.